National Work Life Week, October 2-6
The week was an opportunity for both employers and employees to focus on well-being at work and work-life balance.
Organized in Partnership with Working Families, National Work Life Week 2018 was a success! On the 2nd of October we published the results of our YouGov poll, revealing that flexible working has improved the quality of life of 9 out of 10 participants. Family friendly Working Scotland hit the headlines with most of the Scottish national press (and some radio) running stories about National Work Life Week. Working Families hosted a very successful Work Life Conference, and on October 3rd published the Top 30 Employer for Working Families Benchmark.
Over in Scotland, we hosted a successful training workshop with RBS in Edinburgh, and a fully booked half-day conference and DWF Law, Glasgow.
Comments: 0 (Add)
In this section.
- Harvey Tilley, Independent Living Fund Scotland
- Bonnie Clarke, Badenoch & Clark
- Amanda Jones, Maclay Murray and Spens LLP
- Tracey Eker, Flexiworkforce.com
- Olivia McLeod, Scottish Government
- Aneela McKenna, Scottish Parliament
- Fiona McQueen, Scottish Government
- Celia Tennant, Inspiring Scotland
- Tania Hemming, Morton Fraser
- Lorraine Gray, Pursuit Marketing
- Andrew Watson, Quorum Network Resources
- Alan Thornburrow, Business In the Community