Job Opportunity: Events and Marketing Officer
Events and Marketing Officer
Family Friendly Working Scotland (FFWS) is part of Working Families, the UK’s leading work-life balance organisation. We help working parents and carers- and their employers – find a better balance between responsibilities at home and in the workplace.
We are growing our events and services for employers and are looking for an events and marketing officer to support us.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading on the marketing, co-ordination and delivery of our employer events
- Managing the day-to-day communications, including with employers, stakeholders and media
- Leading on social media and digital communication
- Managing contact databases
- Providing support to the Programme Directors
We are looking for an independent and practical self-starter who has experience in organising events. You will be very confident working in a digital environment and have some experience of marketing and communication. You will have good verbal and written communication skills.
We are small, but extremely ambitious and we work at a fast pace. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated candidate to support our growing work with employers.
Salary and working patterns
- We are offering a salary of £21,000 (FTE) pro rata
- This role is 30 hours per week and we are ‘Happy to Talk Flexible Working’ – meaning there is flexibility around working patterns and place of work
- This role requires occasional travel in Scotland for events and very occasionally to London
- Please complete the job application form along with the Equalities form and return it to: email@example.com
- The closing date for the role is Tuesday 6th August 5pm
- Interviews will be held in Glasgow on Monday 12th August