Job Opportunity: Development Manager
Family Friendly Working Scotland (FFWS) is part of Working Families, the UK’s work-life balance organisation. We help working parents and carers—and their employers—find a better balance between responsibilities at home and in the workplace.
We are expanding the reach of our training and business support services for employers; we need an experienced Development Manager to play a lead role in ensuring our success in this.
You will be responsible for:
• Generating new business by creating and converting a pipeline of prospective customers and sponsors and meeting targets.
• Creating leads and identifying opportunities for new services, markets, events and networking opportunities.
• Supporting the development of new products and services.
We are looking for someone with a proven track record of successfully building commercial relationships with employers, specifically selling training or other business support services. You will have a strong sense of business acumen and have an experience of securing corporate sponsorship. You will be able to give evidence that you meet and exceed financial targets. It is also imperative that you are passionate and knowledgeable about work-life and flexible working.
Salary and working patterns
• We are offering a salary of up to £35,000 (FTE) pro rata
• This role is 21 hours per-week and we are ‘Happy to Talk Flexible Working’ - meaning there is flexibility around working patterns and place of work.
• This role does involve regular travel throughout Scotland including to our office in Glasgow and occasionally to our office in London.
Please complete the Working Families job application form and return to ffws@WorkingFamilies.org.uk. The closing date for this role is Friday 7 June 2019. Interviews will be held in Glasgow on Wednesday 26 June 2019.