Bright Lights- 2018 Awards Ceremony
Now in their fourth year, the awards celebrate progressive organisations in Scotland that recognise the benefits of family friendly and flexible working. The 2018 award winners will be announced at the ‘Bright Lights’ event on 22 March in front of an audience of leading business leaders. You can see the official shortlist here.
With exclusive use of the Lighthouse’s 5th floor, you will enjoy a fun and inspiring afternoon networking with some of Scotland’s most progressive employers!
The afternoon includes a drinks reception, afternoon tea with a glass of fizz and highly engaging speakers.
Our 2018 speakers are:
David Eustace – “one of the best story tellers I have ever met”. Glasgow born, David is a world renowned photographer and director.
Petra Wetzel – “one of the most interesting and compelling female business leaders in Scotland right now.” Petra, a lawyer by trade, founded and runs the highly successful West Brewery.
Our host is Professor Jason Leitch, National Clinical Director, Scottish Government– Host of TedX Glasgow 2017. “Jason is funny, engaging and unflappable - a perfect event host”.
We have a limited number of tickets available for sale for this event. These can be purchased here at a cost of £50.
What people said about our 2017 awards
“So impressed….very stylish and informal and captured a great tone.”
“Great afternoon, brilliant venue and well organised. It was an excellent event of which you should be extremely proud.”
“Personal thanks for a super event. I hope FFWS continues to go from strength to strength.”
“It was superb. We felt privileged just to be in the same room with lots of amazing organisations doing great work and took more ideas away to move our offer forward.”
In this section.
- Harvey Tilley, Independent Living Fund Scotland
- Bonnie Clarke, Badenoch & Clark
- Amanda Jones, Maclay Murray and Spens LLP
- Tracey Eker, Flexiworkforce.com
- Olivia McLeod, Scottish Government
- Aneela McKenna, Scottish Parliament
- Fiona McQueen, Scottish Government
- Celia Tennant, Inspiring Scotland
- Tania Hemming, Morton Fraser
- Lorraine Gray, Pursuit Marketing
- Andrew Watson, Quorum Network Resources
- Alan Thornburrow, Business In the Community