Whether you a current or prospective employee, a private, public or third sector employer, big or small; watch our videos and see what flexible and family friendly working can achieve for employees, business, wider society and the economy.
The future of work starts now.
Maximising Talent and Inclusive Growth
A parliamentary debate led by Ruth Maguire MSP on flexible work in Scotland, and the results of our Flexible Jobs Index.
Fathers Network Scotland- How employers can Dad Up
A wonderful new video from our steering group partners, Fathers Network Scotland, on how employers can help dads to work flexibly and improve their work life balance.
Happy to talk flexible working
Employers and employees from Pursuit Marketing, Maclay Murray and Spens, and West Dunbartonshire Council talk about how flexible working has changed their professional and personal lives for the better. Learn more about the Happy to Talk logo.
- FFWS Awards 2017: ‘Employee Voices’
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Minister for Childcare and Early Years
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Jenny Burton of Badenoch and Clark
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Geoff Kitchener of Centrica
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Amanda Jones of Maclay Murray Spens LLP
- Family Friendly Working Scotland - The future of work
- Family Friendly Working Scotland - Good for business
- Family Friendly Working Scotland - Good for working families