Whether you a current or prospective employee, a private, public or third sector employer, big or small; watch our videos and see what flexible and family friendly working can achieve for employees, business, wider society and the economy.
The future of work starts now.
Happy to talk flexible working
Employers and employees from Pursuit Marketing, Maclay Murray and Spens, and West Dunbartonshire Council talk about how flexible working has changed their professional and personal lives for the better. Learn more about the Happy to Talk logo.
- FFWS Awards 2017: ‘Employee Voices’
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Minister for Childcare and Early Years
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Jenny Burton of Badenoch and Clark
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Geoff Kitchener of Centrica
- FFWS Awards 2017 by Amanda Jones of Maclay Murray Spens LLP
- Family Friendly Working Scotland - The future of work
- Family Friendly Working Scotland - Good for business
- Family Friendly Working Scotland - Good for working families