The Future is Flexible.
Dentons Law, Quartermile One, 15 Lauriston Place, Edinburgh EH3 9EP.
View larger map
6 February 2018, 08.45 – 11.30
Dentons Law, Edinburgh
The desire to work flexibly is soaring in Scotland. After pay, it tops the polls in terms of what people want when they are looking for a job.No longer is the conversation driven by mothers – the move towards a more flexible working culture is being driven by men and women – both those with and without children. Millennials, carers and those reaching retirement are all seeking flexibility and work life balance, as are an increasing number of people who want to pursue interests outside of work. Flexibility really is for ALL!
What you can expect:
- Four of Scotland’s leading ‘flexible’ employers will hold round table conversations sharing knowledge, expertise and stories about how they have created a great flexible working culture. Confirmed so far are: Scottish Power, Scottish Canals and Dentons. You will have the opportunity to join 2 round table discussions during the morning.
- A panel conversations with diverse voices of employees, employers and experts.
- A greater understanding of who wants flexibility and why and what might be possible in your organisation.
- Greater clarity on how flexibility could benefit your people and own organisation.
- Practical know how
- Energy to make change happen
What people say about our events:
“Slick, honest, real and interactive session.”
“Very practical – some things I could definitely take back to my workplace.”
“A very useful day…the opportunity to network with others from different organisations and hear about their experiences was great.”
9.20 Real models – hear directly from a diverse panel of employees who all value flexibility for very different reasons
9.45 Round table conversation ONE with leading flexible employers – join a conversation that interests you
10.30 Round table conversation TWO with a leading flexible employers - join a conversation that interests you
11.00 Let’s talk some more - panel discussion with audience participation