Operations Director, Pursuit Marketing
Following a successful 10-year career in IT Lead Generation, Lorraine was part of a small team of 5 who formed Pursuit Marketing in January 2011.
In the past 6 years Lorraine has been instrumental in the development of award-winning health & wellbeing initiatives, which have supported Pursuit to exceed all growth targets, creating an unparalleled employer brand and reputation in the call centre industry.
Now employing over 80 full-time staff in Glasgow, Pursuit boasts industry leading staff retention rates and is at the forefront of Family Friendly Working initiatives … hitting the headlines in 2016 with an innovative 4-day working week.
Lorraine is an active supporter of local charity The GK Experience, and makes the most of her work-life balance at Pursuit with lots of time for family activities, socialising and holidays.
Pursuit Marketing was the winner of the 2017 Scottish Top Employers for Working Families Awards in the SME category.
In this section.
- Harvey Tilley, Independent Living Fund Scotland
- Bonnie Clarke, Badenoch & Clark
- Amanda Jones, Maclay Murray and Spens LLP
- Tracey Eker, Flexiworkforce.com
- Olivia McLeod, Scottish Government
- Aneela McKenna, Scottish Parliament
- Fiona McQueen, Scottish Government
- Alex Young, DFID
- Celia Tennant, Inspiring Scotland
- Tania Hemming, Morton Fraser
- Lorraine Gray, Pursuit Marketing